ASFS PTA Directory
The ASFS PTA Directory allows parents to communicate with other ASFS parents and staff. Students are listed in the secure directory and you can search by name, grade, or teacher. We strongly encourage all parents to share their information so that other parents in the school can easily contact you for playdates and birthday party invitations!
Reminder: All parents and guardians must opt-in each year (for each APS student) via ParentVue in order to be included in the ASFS PTA Directory. This is the primary way the PTA and ASFS parents may communicate with one another.
ASFS PTA Directory
How to Join the ASFS PTA Directory
- Go to APS ParentVUE and login with your User Name and Password.*
- For each of your APS students, select Student Info.
- Under Release of Student Information, select ‘Yes, Please provide my student/family information’ to be included in the ASFS PTA Directory.
*Note to First Time Users of APS ParentVUE: If you need your individual activation code, please contact the ASFS Front Office at 703.228.7670.
- To be included in the Directory AND to access the Directory, your email address must be on file in APS ParentVUE, and you must opt-in each year for each of your APS students via ParentVUE to the PTA Directory (under "PTA Directory Information").
- To request your password, enter the email address on file with APS ParentVUE, and click the "need your password" link. A password will be emailed to you. You may update your password under Settings once you log in.
- To make any updates to your personal information, please visit APS ParentVUE. For more details on updating ParentVUE, please see below.
Additional information and resources are available on the Annual Online Verification Process webpage, including Instructions for Activating Your ParentVUE Account.
ASFS Staff Directory
For the most up-to-date staff directory, please visit the ASFS Website.